Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I'm back!!!

I'm back, and just in time! I really wanted to do my blogger 100 post challenge before the baby comes and I have 108 days until my due date. It's getting so close and I'm getting more and more excited every day!

Life has been phenomenal lately, I've finally been feeling really good and actually gaining weight. Meilli is super active all the time and I love it! I can't get over how strong she is at just 6 months (24 weeks) gestation. Just a couple days ago, she started getting strong enough that her movements could be seen through the skin. Villi and I could just watch that for hours. I'll have to get it on film soon, which I can do now, hooray! As an early anniversary gift Villi bought us a camcorder (he knew I really wanted one for when the baby comes) and it's amazing. On top of that, Santa came early this year!!! The reason I'm back to blogging is because I'm able to do so on my brand new MacBook that came today. Also amazing! I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful husband who is able to provide for me and my soon to be family of three! I love that I will be able to stay home with my little girl and give her the best care shedeserves. Not tomention we just paid off her birth clinic bill and she wont even be here for another 3 months or so. I'm excited not to have that $6000+ hospital bill hanging over my head, along with all the stresses of a new baby. Not only does Villi provide for us, he's so loving and is going to be such a great daddy. I love him so very much and everyone else in my life. Just when I think life can't get any better, it does! I'll just have to remember that at 3 in the morning when the baby is crying and I haven't slept in days. She'll be so worth it though! Here are the pictures from the past few weeks. Enjoy!

20 weeks
21 Weeks
23 weeks
24 weeks

1 comment: