Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Ultimate Blogger Challenge!

So, since I still can't leave the house for more than treatments and the occasional outing, the days have been getting longer and longer! Only so many hours of so many days can be spent doing crafts while watching movies, so I need something new. I've decided to take on the ultimate blog challenge. That's right, I'm going to do 100 blog posts in 100 days. I figure since I have about 150 days until the baby is due, this should be well within my grasp. It will be tough, but I do love a challenge. The 100 topics are already provided, so all I have to do is type and since I've never been one to keep a journal, I feel like this will be a good way to remember highlights and details of my pregnancy and more. Wish me luck!

Here's a preview of the next 10 topics:

1. Ten guilty pleasures.
2. It's a .... (I picked this one since I have my ultrasound this day)
3. One thing that's always on my mind the past week.
4. When was the last time I cried?
5. Three things that annoy me.
6. What would I do if I won the lottery.
7. My most embarrassing moment.
8. My talent.
9. Birth order.
10. My favorite picture.

Guess I'll be back tomorrow...



I hate to post without a picture.
So here's my 10 week ultrasound since I forgot it before.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea!! I love hearing about your life! Thanks for blogging Meg. I miss you so much and love you a ton.

    ReplyDelete