Friday, October 29, 2010

Ten Guilty Pleasures

I get the feeling that the majority of these are going to be TV shows, but here I go.

1. I've never been one to watch reality TV, but I must say lately I've really enjoyed watching Teen Mom and 16 and Pregnant. I especially love Maci like the rest of the world. I really hope things work out with Kyle now that they're back together... ha ha ha.
2. Although I don't really like the turn it's taking this season I LOVE gLee!!! My favorite characters are definitely Will and Emma and I can't wait for them to finally get together and have cute little babies!!! If they don't I'll be very upset!
3. Sleeping. I've always cherished my sleep, but now that I'm on bed rest I think I abuse the privilege. I'm pretty sure I spend more time trying to sleep than I actually do sleeping. Since my pregnancy has ironically brought on a severe case of insomnia. Does anyone else see a cruel irony in the fact that the last 9 months that you have the ability to sleep, your body doesn't allow you to!?!?
4. Guitar Hero. So don't tell Villi, but I bought him an Xbox for Christmas and when I get the chance I play guitar hero. I didn't think I'd like it but I'm starting to love it! Ha ha ha. What's next? Halo? I think so.
5. Horror Films! Ever since I was little I've loved watching horror movies. Especially with my mom when my dad and brother would go out of town. I just hope that doesn't change when I have the baby. I've heard from a lot of women that they can't watch them after they've had kids. I guess we shall see...
6. Flowers. I've always denied it and will never admit it again, but I love getting flowers. Especially carnations since they seem to live forever. Even though I've told my husband on several occasions that I don't care for them, I guess he knows me better than I do... I still get them from him out of the blue. I really am a lucky wife!
7. Fruit flavored Mentos. I could eat them all day.
8. The Labyrinth!!! Seriously one of my favorite movies of all time, even now!!! I know it's weird and David Bowie is psycho but I still love the movie and everything about it.
9. The smell of coffee and new books. If I could, I would live in Barns and Noble. I don't know what it is but there's something about these smells that are just so relaxing to me.
10. Buying and shopping for baby items. Anyone who knows me, knows that I'm a total tightwad!!! I hate spending money, but when it comes to buying baby things I go crazy. I had nearly the entire nursery set up before I even got pregnant. I also have a feeling it's about to get worse when I find out what I'm having tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LABYRINTH!!!! Favorite movie since I was a wee little thing. Question, is just me, or do you have a list (mental or written down) of things you are going to grow your kids up on? Like, my kids will have much exposure to Labyrinth, All Older Disney (especially Little Mermaid), and Movie Musicals Galore.

    ReplyDelete